The EFT Level 2 Workshop meets the international standards set forth by Gary Craig’s required syllabus. It also includes an additional 40% more information than the classic course, and includes topics such as cognitive behavioral therapy, safety intention and neuroplasicity. This will lead to *membership practitioner certificate from EPC & by MSCM.
You Will Learn:
- To identify the root causes of your limiting beliefs and how to change them
- To use alternative tools such as the reframing process, choices methods, intention-setting and safe places
- To use short cuts to enable faster results
- To utilize cutting-edge diagnostic methods, such as muscle testing, intuitive testing, surrogated testing and empathic diagnosis which will allow you to tune into the feelings and emotional health of clients even from a distance
- To help sufferers of chronic pain at a cellular level
- To conduct EFT group therapy
- To start your own EFT business and attract new clients
- To become a member of the EFT Chapter of the Energy Psychology Chapter of Malaysia and Malaysian Society of Complementary Medicine certified as practitioner in Malaysia.
COST: RM1,350 EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT! Pay 10 days before event – only RM1,250!
*For MSCM Practitioner membership certificate a qualifiying exam is required – This will take about 2 hours normally the following weekend – only Rm.50. It will be in two parts:
a) Written objective exam (30 minutes) based on 2 DVDs
b) Practical 1.5 hrs where practitioners will do live demonstration of techniques and therapies and will be assessed by examiner and fellow practitioners.
c) Submission of membership forms and fees http://www.eftwonder.com/join-membership